My name is Kathy Hesseltine. I'm a small business owner just like you. But - unlike you, my business is all about bookkeeping. I know most small business owners don't like to think about keeping their books, which is why I started my bookkeeping business.
My goal is to get to know you and your dreams for your business, and strive to help you achieve them through meticulous recording of all your transactions, careful monitoring of your cashflows and profits, preparing your business for tax season, and advising you based on your business's performance - such as where to cut spending and when to invest - in order to be more successful!
- 15 years as bookkeeper for my family's small business: Amory's Restaurant, in Maynard, MA
- Xero® Certified Advisor and experienced with Quickbooks Online®
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration - University of New Hampshire (UNH)
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) - Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU)
- 20 years as a Product Manager, managing risks and customer experiences for Autodesk, Eversource, Zipcar, and Blue Cross.
- Experienced in keeping books for the following industries: healthcare, non-profit, childcare, online retail (eBay, Etsy), trucking.